Full Tilt Poker was always popular with players and there are numerous reasons why. Now that PokerStars owns Full Tilt the brand is doing well again and can only continue going up from here. Let’s take a look at the top 10 reasons to play at Full Tilt Poker.
- One of the big reasons Full Tilt used to be popular was because of the high stakes action. NL Holdem cash games are now available at $500/$1K while FL Holdem has $2K/$4K stakes. However, traffic at that level is sporadic currently.
- Rush Poker is the original fast-fold poker game and extremely popular at Full Tilt. The stakes start at $0.01/$0.02 and go up to $2/$4 on the Rush Poker tables. Full Tilt just recently re-launched their Rush Poker iOS app as well earlier this year.
- New players will enjoy the daily freeroll tournaments plus the “New to the Game” tournaments where you can win ring game tickets for free. Full Tilt has started to embrace the new poker player and there are a lot of small freerolls.
- Players can earn seats into live poker tournaments around the world including in Germany, Prague, Brazil, USA and more. There are always online satellites running with live tournament seats on the line with varying buy-ins including freerolls.
- There are over twenty different tournament formats at Full Tilt including Escalator, Matrix, On Demand, Steps and Private tournaments. Some of these formats you won’t find elsewhere, which is why tournament players enjoy Full Tilt Poker.
- The software is very visually appealing. The table designs depict Las Vegas scenes and there are a host of cool avatars that players can select from. You can’t upload your own avatar, but there is a lot of great 3D ones available to use.
- There are advanced filters and a ring game table finder tool that makes finding new games to play much easier. You can narrow down your search to the exact format you want and you’ll be presented with a list of upcoming/live poker games.
- Full Tilt’s software suite has a lot of special features as well including the ability to chat, view table/session stats, hotkeys, run it twice on select tables, preferred seat, ability to join a ring table game or tournament in one click and much more.
- You’re allowed to play up to 16 poker tables at once at Full Tilt Poker making them one of the best poker sites for those of you that multi-table. There is always enough action to fill up 16 tables, which isn’t the case at smaller poker rooms.
- Since PokerStars took over there is no concern about being paid out either, which is important. There are a lot of banking methods to use and payouts are being processed in 72 hours maximum as long as your account has been approved.
There are a lot of reasons to play at Full Tilt Poker and I’ve only scratched the surface with the above information. I expect to see FTP grow at a fast rate and innovate their software suite now that PokerStars owns the brand. One thing they need is mobile poker.